Our client a large defence company is offering an exciting opportunity for an expert Cost Analyst. This role will see you working across a number of financial reporting and analysis functions to assist with delivering key information to Program Managers. This position is located in SA
To be considered for this permanent full time opportunity one must display expert knowledge across the following accountabilities:
- Experience in applying principles, concepts, practices and standards of scheduling and EVM principles, in particular, Critical Path Method
- Project administration experience with knowledge of and exposure to accounting and budgeting principles
- Computer literacy with an ability to prepare, analyse, and interpret complex reports for management
- Intermediate MS Suite, Excel,Cobra and OPP software packages and applications
- Demonstrated ability of applying Earned Value Management principles and providing accurate and timely information to Project Managers
- Demonstrated expertise in Project Planning & Controls
You will also need be tertiary qualified in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Engineering. Your work-life balance and career development are high priorities. Emphasis will be placed on your development through diverse training programs, leadership courses and internal opportunities for personnel growth. This is to ensure you don't just exist, but thrive in the workplace!
Applicants are required to be Australian Citizens and eligible to gain a defence clearance.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Claire Whitehouse on 0421 248 312 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.