Our clients are Australia's largest Defence Industry suppliers and are always seeking defence professionals to support the ever-changing needs of the ADF and Defence Industry. We are currently looking for Senior Electrical Engineers to expand and build their career within the Defence Industry and be a part of exciting Defence Naval projects in Melbourne on a permanent, full-time basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake design assurance activities
- Undertake and lead electrical engineering design activities
- Engage in daily design reviews
- Provide technical and engineering support across the team
- Ensure contractual compliance against project requirements
- Provide testing and certification support
- Provide engineering services across High and Low power Naval systems
Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary education in Electrical Engineering
- Chartered Engineer or the ability to gain chartered status with Engineers Australia
- 10 years Defence engineering experience
- Project management, Coordination, Delivery experience
- Experience working within a naval/safety critical environment (Desirable)
MUST be eligible to attain an Australian Defence Security Clearance (Australian Citizenship required).
Please apply in word format if you match the above description for a confidential discussion.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Sophie Richards on 03 9982 0304 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.