To my network of Senior Electronics and/or Hardware Engineers looking to take their next step in their career, have we got the job for you!
Our client is at the forefront of advanced technologies within the Aerospace and UAV sector supporting the Australian Defence Force and is looking to expand its engineering team and take on a leader to manage the on-going engineering activities and product design for their various customers. Permanent full-time position based in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne with a rewarding package and great workplace culture!
Candidates MUST hold Australian Citizenship and able to work on ITAR classified technology!
- Support daily management, training, leadership and engagement of electronics and software engineering department
- Work closely with current Engineering Manager around performance planning, project requirements and out-going efforts from the team
- Build rapport with external suppliers and customers and develop lasting relationships
- Support overall business function and align projects and work to design standards and Defence procedures and policies
- Support hands-on engineering services across the electronics R&D departments and fault find where applicable
- Electronics/Product design using Altium and other PCB design tools, software and hardware configuration and testing and integration
- R&D of Product development and product re-design
- Minimum 5 - 8 + years Engineering experience across Electronics or similar fields
- Engineering Degree in either of the following disciplines; Electrical, Communications, Electronics, Mechatronics, Software and/or Hardware
- Experience with Altium and other design tools and working to strict safety standards
- Australian Citizenship essential
- Defence industry experience desirable, but not essential
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and can obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance and ITAR classification.
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's No.1 Defence Industry Recruitment Solutions company for over 20 years and counting with a team of ex-defence and recruitment specialists ready to support your needs and take the next step in your career!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.