To all Ex-Navy WEEO's (Weapons Electrical Engineering Officer), Systems Safety or Laser Engineers looking to work on one of Australia's newest ADF enhancement projects, have we got the job for you! Our client is seeking an experienced Engineer with a background in Laser technology and/or Systems Safety/Assurance to help drive and build upon a brand new phase of technology introduction for the ADF men and women across lethality and Weapons/Combat enhancement! Must be an Australian Citizen with a background in Defence critical systems! Melbourne role full-time permanent with flexibility in work life balance and a rewarding salary package!
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
Skills in Systems Design, Integration, Requirement Gathering, Test and Commissioning, Verification and Validation, and Systems Assurance are highly desirable!
- Enforce system safety and specifications as required
- Establishing test plans & procedures and test analysis
- Implementation, integration, verification and validation
- Functional Laser systems engineering and development
- Provide requirements analysis and management with the use of software management tools such as; DOORs and/or UML.
- Systems Assurance and analysis
- 3 - 5 year's experience as a Systems Engineer or similar (Systems Safety, Laser Engineer)
- Engineering Degree in either of the following disciplines; Electrical, Communications, Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical, Software and/or Hardware
- Experience with Laser and/or Optic Systems (Military)
- Australian Citizenship essential
- Defence industry experience desirable
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and can obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance.
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's No.1 Leading Defence Industry supplier for Permanent and Contract recruitment, with a team of ex-defence and recruitment specialists ready to support your needs!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.