Exciting opportunity to join an established maritime organization which is involved in significant operations within Australia and international Defense industries. They are seeking to bring on an established Integrated Logistics Support Analyst to lead work on their Engineering team.
About the role
The Senior ILS Analyst will be key in providing engineering support, maintenance analysis, obsolescence management and configuration management.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Providing maintenance analysis and compiling technical documentation and data.
- Reliability centred Maintenance, Reliability Availability and Maintainability study
- Experience across FMECA, LORA, Spares Analysis
- Managing physical and configuration baselines (SCPM), physical configuration audits and remediation.
- Managing Request for Problem Resolution (RPR) and Engineering Change Proposal (ECP).
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Support obsolescence management.
- Complete configuration management activities.
- Perform codification and spare allowance updates.
- Lead participation in the in ILS/Engineering meetings.
Work Experience & Skills:
- Extensive experience in Defence Integrated Logistics Support required.
- High level of numeracy skills, attention to detail and superior analysis ability.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of programs (Work, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) required.
As the role will be working within the Australian Defence industry, I am only allowed to consider applications from either current Security clearance holders or Australian citizens (this is a must). The client is looking to interview and hire immediately so please get in touch ASAP.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ON
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.