To Senior ILS Professionals who have a strong understanding of the Defence Industry and ILS Capability, have we got the job for you! Our client is a world-renowned supplier for enhanced technology services to the Defence Industry both nationally and internationally and is looking to build a team in Melbourne within the ILS domain, and is seeking a 10 years+ experienced ILS technical professional, ideally with experience in LORA, FMECA, LLC, RAM and Spares Analysis, to develop and drive this capability for current and future projects!
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19 situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
Personnel with experience across Land, Naval and Aerospace sectors and have supported the through-life transition and capability of a defence project are encouraged to apply with the chance to expand further on their already well-developed skills in Integrated Logistics Support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Logistics Support Analysis management including reliability, maintainability, spares and parts analysis and life cycle costing
- Preparation of accurate documentation including test procedures and reports (ILS plans, concepts, ILSIs, etc…)
- Tender response and development of ASDEFCON plans and supporting documentation
- Spares Management and Procurement
- Engaging with stakeholders and ADF members/Commonwealth representatives for specific packages of work
- Liaising with Technical and Engineering personnel and updating on progression of work
- Training and development of junior staff and other ILS team members
- Support the capability life-cycle transition process
- Develop ILS function and improved processes and build this capability for current and future projects
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 8 years in an ILS Practitioner/Specialist/Managers position
- Ideally ex-serving technical member of the ADF - NCO or Commissioned
- Vocational/Professional Qualification in Electronics, Electrical or Mechanical fields
- Experience within a Defence or Safety Critical environment (e.g ASDEFCON, TRAMM-L exposure desired)
- Experience in Training and development
Must be an Australian Citizen and ITAR Compliant and able to gain a Defence security clearance!
If you think you match the above, please apply in word format
Kinexus is the No.1 recruitment solutions company for the Australian Defence Industry for over 19 years and counting!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.