Our client is currently seeking a dedicated Senior IT Infrastructure Project Manager to join a company based in Melbourne CBD. The role starts ASAP and will be an initial contract of 12 months. You will be coordinating aspects of a product or service offering project for a client, from inception to installation. May be required to work from client site time to time. Working on enterprise software systems, system integration & consulting projects/engagements. Project is typically focused on the delivery of new or enhanced products.
The successful candidate will have the following experience/responsibilities:
- 10+ years Project Management experience
- Manage project to time, budget, quality and contracted deliverable (including planning, scheduling, milestone reviews etc.)
- Design, planning, estimating, execution and implementation
- Hands-on skills in managing delivery of large size storage solutions applying some program management techniques and driving identified PS business initiatives
- Technical expertise in the area of systems, storage, and data management
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential
- Reporting, project tracking, project checklists and project scheduling
- PMP or PRINCE2 Certification Required
- ITIL Certification Preferred
- Drive project reviews for management and customers
Please forward resumes in a WORD format and please give detailed experience of past relevant projects.
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier to the IT/Engineering sector for both contract and permanent recruitment.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ben Reeve on 03 9982 0311 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.