Our Client is a large multinational IT equipment and services company, in 2018 it was the fourth largest IT services provider.
This role will be to serve as a network SME interface between both our client and their own. You will need to design, build and deploy complex network solutions for the FIE. As well as providing Level 2 & 3 support.
Candidates will need:
- Highly developed knowledge of:
- Cisco routing, switching, IP telephony, wireless, Adaptive Security Appliance and ACS technologies and/or industry certifications.
- Dell Force10 switching technologies and/or industry certifications.
- Juniper switching technologies and/or industry certifications.
- WAN Optimisation technologies such as Bluecoat.
- Citrix and/or VMware virtualisation technologies.
- Sound understanding of ITIL best practice and ISO Quality Standards and/or ITIL v3 Foundation certified.
- Experience in producing system design and configuration documentation.
- Experience in deploying and supporting network technology in a large and complex environment of similar scope/scale to Defence.
- Intermediate MS Office skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication
Only candidates who have an NV1 or higher will be considered.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Jamie Beighton on 02 9492 7514. #LI-Jamie
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs