Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Network Security Engineer to join a growing team in Perth, Western Australia to support the Surface Transportation and Critical Infrastructure (ST&CI) team. This company are renown for being a superb place to build a rewarding career and provide you with the stepping stones to enhance and grow your skill set.
This company's cybersecurity services proactively support continuity of operations at critical infrastructure facilities. Thier layered approach implements best practices to build industry-specific solutions to enable our customers to meet regulatory requirements.
- Capture, analyze, decompose, model and create requirements for systems, products or sub-systems of moderate to high complexity.
- Conduct verification/validation testing for products and subsystems of moderate to high complexity and contribute to system integration.
- Develop functional, interface and performance specifications for network implementation.
- Contribute to architecturally significant requirements and technical risk area identification.
- Decisions may have a moderate impact on cost, schedule, and performance.
- Understand and utilize internal processes, methods, and tools for systems development and documentation efforts.
- Review defect trends and recommend new approaches, tools, and techniques that drive continuous improvement in technical development processes
- This position may requires you to work in a restricted facility with the ability to obtain a security clearance for on-site support at client sites if required.
- Ability to travel to customer sites (up to 25%).
- Five (5) or more years of experience in the field of cybersecurity/network engineering.
- Must have a strong background and technical hands-on experience with but not limited to the following concept or technologies; routing & switching, Cisco/Palo Alto product line, Network Intrusion Detection Systems (NIDS), NextGen Firewalls, and networking concepts for securing Operational Technology (OT) environments which consists of Industrial Control System (ICS) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems.
- Knowledge of industry cybersecurity standards such as NIST 800 series, DHS Cyber Security Framework, NEI 08-09, etc.
- Security+ or other relevant information assurance certifications (SANS, EC-Council, etc.) desired.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.