Senior Project Manager - Garden Island
Our client specialises across air, land, sea, cyber, space and electronic domains within Australia, having been established well over 60 years ago and having over 4000 staff this company is an integral clog within defence in Australia.
As Defence security clearance is a requirement this role, applicants must be an Australian citizen and be eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance as per ITAR set requirements.
As a Senior Project Manager on the DDG program you will be reporting to the DDG & FFG program manager. Your primary focus will be to provide leadership to the program team ensuring all requirements, deadlines and contracts are met.
The role will also consist of liaising with internal & external stakeholders to ensure completion of project, working with the Navy, CASG and contractors being accountable for all aspects of the program delivery.
- Oversee the schedule, budget and scope as required by the Contract and as directed by the Enterprise Program Manager
- Lead the Project Office team responsible for program planning, Enterprise risk management, cost schedule analysis
- Ensure team engagement and providing a clear understanding of duties and task in conjunction with the project
- Ensure delivery of enterprise Governance and Assurance obligations as specified by the Operational Framework and/or contracted obligations
- Provide professional development of the team
- Support the DDG Lead Team and provide leadership to support the Enterprise Program Manager
The ideal candidate must have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in engineering, project management
- Senior project management experience within the defence industry
- Experience in the development and delivery of systems/products
- Excellent negotiation skills to be able to influence internal and/or external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this position please contact Richard at Kinexus on 0294927538 for a confidential chat or alternatively please apply online and I will be in touch.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Richard Mauree on 02 9492 7538 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.