Utilise your experience in Scheduling and OPP to support a mult-million dollar Defence project in Melbourne with option to grow internally and recieve a rewarding salary package and career prospect!
To all level 3 Senior Project Schedulers or Project Controllers looking for their next exciting opportunity in 2020, do we have the job for you! our client is a world renowned supplier to the Defence Industry for various systems and military equipment, and is eagerly looking to expand their scheduling team for a large multi-million dollar program they currently support! Based in Melbourne, permanent full-time with room to grow and improve your skills and knowledge! MUST have experience with Open Plan Professional!
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
- Ensure and maintain reporting of schedules
- Conduct project performance analysis and demonstrate Earned Value Management methodologies
- Establish project controls processes and tools
- Manage the overall baseline milestone requirements and achievements
- Utilise scheduling and project controlling programs and software packages including OPP and Cobra
- Support senior staff across project deliverables and scheduling requirements
- Minimum 5 years project scheduling or project controlling experience within Defence or CASG
- Tertiary or Vocational qualifications in project or business management or engineering (non-essential)
- Australian Citizenship essential; BASELINE clearance or above (Essential)
- Hands-on experience with Open Plan Professional
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and an Australian Defence Security Clearance, Baseline or above!
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.