A Project and Program Scheduler is required to work within the Australian Cyber Security Centre's Program Management Office. The role will be responsible for developing and maintaining an integrated master schedule covering a number of information technology projects and non-technical activities.
The successful candidate will have a proven history of managing multiple schedules and in supporting project and program managers, and other key stakeholders.
Estimated start date 10-05-2021
Location of work Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract 12 months that includes an initial 3 month probation
Contract extensions 12 months subject to an Organisational Suitability Assessment and funds availability
Security clearance Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
- In consultation with project/program managers and other stakeholders, develop and maintain the program master schedule.
- Maintain project and program inter-dependencies.
- Assist, coach and mentor junior project managers in development of scheduling skills.
- Assist Program Management Office staff in planning and costing future capability systems.
- Assist the Program Management Office in the development and maintenance of portfolio reporting artefacts.
- Demonstrated administration and organisational skills within Defence's Desktop Environments.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies.
- Experience managing complex schedules in MS Project, Primavera, Open Plan or similar scheduling tools.
- Experience in schedule-based cost estimation and resource leveling.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.