Senior RF Design Engineer
Join a growing Australian company and contribute to designing, engineering, manufacturing and distributing world-class radio communication equipment from Australia's best state-of-the-art purpose built facility.
Be responsible for:
- The design and development of radio products (VHF, UHF) and associated RF circuits
- Schematic design, PCB layout, component selection and prototype testing
- Evaluation and testing of electronic components to specification and industry standards
- The transition of the proven design to production
- Managing assigned project deliverables using test equipment and prototyping facilities
- Adherence to best practice for commercial electronics product development
- Compliance with all legislative and technical requirements
- Ensuring feasibility, functionality and integration with existing systems/products
- Providing regular updates to the Project Manager regarding task status and timelines
- Supporting Project Managers and Engineering Manager in the creation of detailed project plans, resource plans and project risk management plans.
Do you have?
- a degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications or similar technical discipline
- About 8 years' experience in either discrete RF circuit design or discrete analogue circuit design
- Experience in radio modulation formats (e.g. AM, FM, C4FM)
- Proficiency using schematic and PCB layout packages (e.g. Altium)
- Proficiency using modelling and simulation software such as ADS and LTspice.
- Experience in using RF and electronics measurement equipment such as spectrum analyzers, signal generators, network analyzers, oscilloscopes, power supplies, multimeters
- Knowledge of linear, non-linear, audio, A/D, D/A and power circuits
This organisation is committed to supporting the professional development of staff at every stage of their career through training, performance rewards and structured career paths. They offer a competitive salary and bonus package and family-friendly work hours.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help grow careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Kylie Doon on 08 7523 9836 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-KD
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.