As the Australian Defence Industry looks to bolster its cyber capability, we are seeing a growing demand for several cybersecurity-related skills. Kinexus is currently partnering with a global leader in providing technical solutions to industry. We are looking for experienced Security Consultants.
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
About the role:
- Improve the level of security assurance where a department is interacting wit
- Support accreditation and compliance in the relevant department
- Independently perform and manage cybersecurity assignments including TRA, Policy and Cyber Security Framework tasks
- Design and review project's security documentation including SRMP, SSP and SoA
- Liaise with other business units to integrate cybersecurity services.
- Knowledge of, or performance of IRAP and system certification and accreditation
- Knowledge of security standards including the PSPF, ISM, ISO27000, NIST series;
- Security policy and procedure writing experience as they relate to core security artefacts defined in the ISM and PSPF;
- Ability to effectively communicate with a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Good understanding or background in information security tools such as SIEM, endpoint software, IPS, IDS products, GRC products;
- Demonstrate study towards relevant security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, IRAP, GSEC, OSCP
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and an Australian Defence Security Clearance, NV1 or above!
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.