Kinexus are currently partnering with an engineering company who are leading in the way in innovation design and build of a number of products across the medical, resources, aerospace and defence industries. They are looking for a Senior Software Engineer in their Adelaide team to work on mission critical projects in the cyber and defence space. This is your opportunity to work on real engineering as you will be designing and building new products.
The main responsibility of this role is to provide innovative technical solutions through the design, development and testing of mission critical software for several key customers.
- Work with the customer in order to develop software architecture for real time systems
- Accountable for the design and development of the software systems
- Responsible for the majority of input for all large architectural designs and producing the complex technical decisions
- You will work closely with the software engineering team who will support you throughout the project
- Provide technical leadership relevant Software Engineering activities conducted by a software team under the project
- Lead the engineering team, mentor more junior members of the team and be involved in growing and recruiting for the team
- Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong experience in C++
- Security clearance NV1 or NV2 is a must
- Strong communication skills and the ability to be client facing
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Chelsey Richardson on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.