We are currently recruiting for an International ASX listed company who specialize in Network and Communication. They are an innovative company with a startup feel with the added benefit of a 20-year history and experience within the Australian market.
They are currently looking senior software engineer who has an interest in developing wireless and network communication. They are ideally looking for candidates who have experience in the development of applications in real-time software for public safety, satcom, mobile and telecommunications. The role will have an element of Team Lead responsibilities where you will be acting as the Senior engineer driving the development team forward.
- Development of C/C++ software applications under the Windows/Linux OS
- In-depth knowledge of networking protocols.
- Very good working knowledge of VOIP (SIP/RTP) protocols.
- Experience of developing for the telecommunications market, PABX, Mobile, Satcom, Land, Mobile Radio or military.
- Some knowledge of SQL.
- Ability to produce documentation including software requirements, software design and software test plans.
Due to the nature of work, we will only accept candidates who have PR or Citizenship.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Susie Stuart on 02 9492 7517. #LI-SS
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.