ABOUT THIS ROLE
Ideal role for an experienced Sonar Engineer who has worked on defence projects, or within the RAN previously.
Working in a collaborative and highly skilled team, the position will allow you to work on the next generation submarine coming into service with the RAN. This project will be the largest in Australian history and will allow for long term career development here in Adelaide.
You will play a vital part in this project. Your work will be meaningful, and the outcomes will shape the future of the RAN and ADF.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is well established within the defence industry and has a very good reputation, well known for their professionalism and great work culture. Generous renumeration and other benefits will be available, as well as the knowledge of working in an environment that fosters innovation as well as encourages a healthy work-life balance.
- Support and conduct studies in order to select the right product for the desired outcome and meet the platforms needs,
- Provide expert advice on imaging sub-system specifications,
- Enable the development of and devise the maintenance plan for Sonar sub-systems,
- Collaborate with specialist engineering teams and integrate their findings into sub-systems,
- Conduct ongoing assessments of sonar sub-systems and associated products.
- Support the common product breakdown structure,
- Integrate into the review and approval process,
- Contribute to an effective organisation culture which recognises and values both individual and team contributions to organisational effectiveness.
SKILLS & EXPERINECE NEEDED
- Prior defence industry or RAN experience is required,
- Capacity to obtain or previous NV1 security clearance, Australian citizenship is a must,
- Knowledge of Sonar systems is essential,
- Experience in DOORS, Model Based System Development, UML and SysML is highly desirable,
- Working knowledge of Windchill would be advantageous.
- Rewarding work that will allow you to have a meaningful impact,
- Latest and greatest technology,
- A great chance to work in a well established company, long term future career prospects.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Callum Andrew on 0402 759 468 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs