About the Role:
Ensure the completion of high-quality System Engineering within a large Transport/Infrastructure projects. Take control of the full Engineering Life Cycle and leave your mark on the completed project.
About the Company:
A multi-national Systems Engineer, who supports, manages, and delivers huge projects within a multitude of different sectors. Delivering impact in some of the most complex environments, contributing to the advancement of industry.
- Apply systems thinking to deliver client focused outcomes across the project
- Use modern approaches, such as Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE), to capture operational concepts, develop Function and Performance Specifications, and deliver solution designs
- Manage systems engineering activities across complex projects
- Communicate technical outcomes to a broad range of audiences, communicating concepts using the most appropriate format
- Proactively identify and address engineering risks and issues
- Participate in research and development of scholarly papers in systems engineering and other selected domains
- Seek to understand customer needs and constraints, applying this knowledge to project execution
- Contribute to the development of proposals and engage with potential clients
- Proactively contribute to corporate improvement activities and company-wide events
- Take a proactive role in your own development, drawing in the support and guidance of relevant stakeholders to help determine professional development needs and opportunities.
- Bachelor of Engineering
- 'Exposure' to all aspects of the engineering lifecycle
- Project management and technical engineering experience on complex projects
- Capacity to problem solve and make decisions in the face of uncertainty
- Applicants must currently hold or be eligible to obtain a New Zealand national security clearance
- Candidate's from 'Five Eyes' partner nations are also encouraged to apply
- Prior experience in transportation and infrastructure projects.
- Relevant Master's degree
- CSEP accreditation with the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE)
- Competitive salary package and company profit sharing scheme
- Work on a major transport/infrastructure project
- Chance to diversify your experience across various industries.
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Transport/Infrastructure Industries in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Lewis Landau on 03 9982 0307 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.