Kinexus is a specialist recruitment provider to the Defence and Aerospace sectors. As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects in Australia, we currently have a four month position available for an Engineer with Communication Systems experience to be based in Adelaide.
A great role for an experienced Systems Engineer, who may be bored with their current workplace and is looking for a new and dynamic project to work on. Participate in projects and coordinate with other Engineers to improve system's, tools and processes.
The successful applicant will be involved in high level requirements analysis, identification of emerging technologies and work with highly motivated individuals.
This role has the scope to evolve into a longer term R&D project for the right person.
Australian citizenship is essential - non-citizens need not apply. Australian Defence security clearance is required.
- Defence Communications Systems experience is desirable
- System engineering process within a defence environment will be highly regarded
- System definition/high level requirements analysis
- Contract writing
- Knowledge of relevant standards such as ANSI/EIA-632, ISO/IEC 15288
- Experience with DOORS or a similar management tool
- Establishing test plans & procedures and test analysis
- Previous work with teams on R&D projects
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Communications Engineering or similar
- Radio, RF, Networks, Wireless Systems, Navigation Systems, Radar & Electronic Warfare
- Minimum 5 years' experience in analysis, design and development of Military Systems, Command and Control Systems, Communications Systems or other complex, multi-disciplinary systems.
- Defence security clearance NV1 - essential
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Callum Andrew on 08 8432 0491 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-CA
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs