The Enterprise Technology Division within the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) focuses on the delivery of enterprise products and services to ASD and external customers. To facilitate this, ASD has a requirement for Service Desk Officer to provide ICT support to customers.
As the first-point-of-contact for customers, the Customer Service Officer responds to customer requests, provides advice on services available and resolves minor IT issues. The Customer Service Officer records all customer contacts in the service management application with sufficient detail for Service Desk Analysts or external support teams to investigate and resolve more complex issues.
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
The role would suit an Inteligence Analyst who wants to move into a ICT focused positon
This role requires a person who enjoys working with and supporting a diverse range of people, communicates clearly, has the ability to think quickly and remain calm in a high-paced environment. The Customer Service Officer works under direction in a team comprising contractors and ASD Officers
Skills and Knowledge:
- An understanding of service management frameworks such as ITIL.
- Basic technical knowledge, including Microsoft Windows technologies and Office products.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Handle incoming enquiries and requests for assistance from customers received via telephone and in-person visits.
- Deliver support to customers by providing updates on the progress of their requests, explaining IT services available and how to obtain them, or redirecting them to the appropriate area with the required knowledge.
- Document request details or incidents in the service management application. Provide suitable work-arounds to the customer if unable to resolve incidents when first reported.
- Promptly allocate complex issues to higher-level analysts for further investigation and resolution.
- Contribute to Service Desk improvement activities by suggesting updates to user guides based on customer feedback.
- Conduct all work in accordance with agency policy and formal agreements between customers and the Service Desk.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.