About the role
Kinexus are currently working in partnership with an established organisation within the Defence industry, who specialize in supplying heating, ventilation and cooling systems across Naval and Aerospace.
The position is for a qualified Service Technician to assist in upgrading and installing heating, ventilation and cooling systems across current and upcoming projects.
About the Company
Being based in the heart of Sydney, with a picturesque daily view of the Sydney Harbour, this growing, family owned company are looking to expand their successful business and increase capability to assist in delivering heating, ventilation and cooling Systems into the Royal Australian Navy and Royal Australian Air Force.
- Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul and Upkeep (MROU) of the following military specification equipment and systems:
- Marine Chilled water plants (CWP) (1050kW)
- Air Handling units (AHUs)
- Fan coil units (FCUs)
- Fuel fired boilers
- Provisions stores and fridges
- Elevators / cranes (electric / hydraulic)
- Hyperbaric and hypobaric systems
- All associated equipment
Skills & experience needed
- Cert III Mechanical Fitter Qualified
- Australian Citizenship is ESSENTIAL
- Be eligible for a Security Clearance
- Detailed understanding of large scale HVAC systems
- Excellent written, communication & verbal skills
- Confident in using Microsoft Word & Excel
- Previous experience as a Service technician in a similar environment would be ideal
- Amazing salary and location close to Sydney CBD
- Employee profit share
- Real career development opportunities
- Enjoy an inclusive and flexible culture with an innovation focused company
- Wide variety of tasks
- Business influence and making a difference
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Shane Curtis on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.