This opportunity will be working on some of our key client's largest customer accounts. Cyber Operations Technical Lead will be ensuring that cyber security incidents and vulnerabilities are detected, contained and mitigated across the company's enterprise.
- Actively monitor and analyse cyber security events as per process requirements
- Successful candidates will be the primary contact point for all team members for day-to-day operations and manage a team working 24x7-shift work.
- Perform continuous validation and maintenance of incident response plans and playbooks
- Facilitate cyber security incident simulation activities
- Identify and appropriately manage security risks
- Maintain strong relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- High-level skills in leading and developing a critical incident response capability.
- Detailed technical understanding of security incidents and alerts along with the ability to proactively sweep the enterprise network to detect anomalous activity.
- CISSP certification and a proven experience in Security.
- Experience / understating in one or more of the following:
- CLI tools such as NetCat, FTK, HPing, Hydra, etc.
- Vendor DPI and SIEM solution experience (FireEye TAP, Splunk, etc.)
- Security software packages, such as CoreImpact, Canvas, Metasploit, Qualys, Kali
- High-level programming languages (e.g., Perl, Python, Java, C, C++)
- Web application development (e.g., ASP.NET, ASP, PHP, J2EE, JSP)
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Jamie Beighton on 02 9492 7514. #LI-Jamie
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs