We are currently recruiting for a growing well-known security consultancy that is based in Canberra working on a large SOC working across commercial, defense and government. This role will require someone who is passionate about people management and has the ability to implement and lead change.
- Experience in application and network-based testing.
- Experience in cyber security monitoring and cyber threat intelligence, including IT security incident response and prevention methodologies and processes, technical forensics methodologies and processes.
- Proven ability in researching and analysing technical and business data and developing a strong response to emerging threats and security risk to the CRC client electronic environment.
- Expertise in risk management and compliance methodologies and processes within an OT and enterprise environment.
- A high standard of presentation, client service and good interpersonal skills is required.
- Ability to maintain relationships with external stakeholders including CRC clients, external vendors and Industry experts or groups
What they are looking for:
- Experience leading a SOC or large teams of security analyst
- 5-10 years' experience
- You must hold an NV1 level clearance or higher
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers. Please forward resume in word format.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Jamie Beighton on 02 9492 7514. #LI-Jamie
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs