The Software Engineer will be supporting a large-scale, mission critical enterprise capability that focuses on data processing and storage for ASD. They will work closely with team members, key stakeholders from multiple organisations, as well as technical architects, solutions architects and security specialists to solve problems and deliver solutions that increase business value.
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Contract or 24 month contract on offer
- SFIA Lvl 4
They will assist in the delivery of system enhancements activities and tasks relating to requirements, design, development, integration, verification and validation activities.
Business as usual tasks undertaken will range from customer requests, troubleshooting, and resolution of issues and systems maintenance.
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge in development languages/technologies such as Python, ElasticSearch and Apache NiFi.
- Knowledge of databases, data warehousing and Big Data preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in MS-Windows AND Unix-based administration.
- Proven experience working in Service Delivery Management functions in accordance with the ITIL framework.
- Develop and maintain data processing systems, including dataflows (extract, transform and load) and repositories to ensure the availability, integrity and confidentiality of stored data.
- Conduct, with support from the Systems Engineering Team Lead and Technical Lead, the design, integration and transition of mission system upgrades to ensure the capability meets business requirements.
- Support the upgrade and maintenance of the mission system production, QA and development environments, including the integration, configuration, administration of services and servers.
- Develop and maintain Systems Lifecycle documentation, including design documentation, Standard Operating Procedures, and System Security Plans.
- Document technical processes in a clear and concise manner.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.