The Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) within the Australian Signals Directorate requires Software Developers able to deliver effective capability solutions
The Software Developer will be required to interpret specifications and technical designs to build, maintain and modify code or adaptation data for software applications, construct technical specifications from a business functional model, write and execute tests, and write and maintain technical documentation. Roles exist both in project teams and tactical positions embedded to support business units
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Contract or 24 month contract on offer
- SFIA Lvl 5
- Flexible/Part time working arrangements available
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in the Cyber Security or related domain would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated competence in Java software development (.Net or other programming experience will also be considered).
- Demonstrated competence with Python and/or similar experience with other scripting languages.
- Experienced in developing and deploying software within a Linux / UNIX environment.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and contribute ideas.
- Experience in the use of automation and deployment tools is desirable.
- Experience in Linux and/or Windows administration is desirable.
- Design, build, integrate, deliver and document software capability that meets business requirements.
- Support, maintain and enhance existing software capability ensuring application availability.
- Ensure quality and security of software capability through appropriate testing and review.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
- Escalate issues and seek advice from team leader or project manager in a timely manner.
- Engage with business and product owners to clarify and fully develop user requirements using agile development methods.
- Document technical processes in accordance with organisational policies and procedures and promote bi-directional knowledge transfer within a team environment.
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.