The Software Developer will be responsible for developing software, integrating Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) and Government Off the Shelf (GOTS) software, documenting technical processes and assisting with testing and deployment within AGO
The role will need well established software development skills and a proven ability to work within an integrated team of technical/non-technical personnel.
The program of work has multiple projects which range in size. The successful candidate may be required to work across one or more of these projects.
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 months (1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021)
- Extension options: 2 x 12 months
- SFIA Lvl 3, 4 & 5 (Multiple Positions)
- Takes responsibility for the development of software using a variety of software languages (e.g. Python, Java) and development environments, to ensure it meets business requirements.
- Lead the development of software that supports high quality User Experience outcomes.
- Adhere to and improve software engineering processes.
- Contribute to and support leadership efforts to improve engineering processes.
- Identify system interdependencies and liaise with other system stakeholders to resolve conflict and coordinate integrated solutions.
- Provide guidance and direction to an integrated Agile team to meet the prioritised schedule of work.
- Document technical processes and write documentation in accordance with relevant policies and procedures.
- Establish and foster productive working relationships by working cohesively and flexibly with the developer team, the broader program team, key business partners and stakeholder groups.
- Develop a schedule of work and report on progress
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.