*MUST BE BASELINE SECURITY CLEARED*
If you are an experienced .NET Developer / Full-stack engineer who loves a challenge then this could be the perfect contract for you. Work in a team of engineers where you will be given the autonomy and opportunity to thrive in this exclusive role.
The candidate will be required to:
- Develop external facing web applications
- Perform maintenance work/production support to exiting application (BAU)
- Integration of software across multiple platforms and environment in the National Health Sector
- Support and troubleshoot technical requirements and complex business / technical issues to achieve the desired outcome
This role will suit someone who is seeking a challenging position that is exposed to a variety of work systems. The candidate must have excellent technical knowledge, experience, team focus and ability to adapt to a dynamic environment with shifting priorities.
Estimated start date - 11-05-2020
Location of work - Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract - To 31 December 2020
Security clearance - Minimum Baseline clearance
- Proven experience (minimum 5 years) in developing complex .NET applications with extensive experience in using Visual Studio, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, C#, Angular and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Proven experience in developing mobile responsive web applications that are compliant with WCAG 2.1 AA standards.
- Experience in detailed technical analysis and implement design solutions to meet end-user requirements.
- Proven ability to deliver results crossing multiple IT disciplines, including requirements identification, technical analysis, code development, code review, and system documentation.
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate to achieve the desired outcome effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to maintain product backlog items, bugs and change requests using Microsoft DevOps, prioritise work deliverables to meet the agreed timelines and at a high standard.
- Experience in Agile / Iterative software development methodologies.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.