Fantastic opportunity on offer for an experienced Software Developer to join one of Australia's National Intelligence Agencies to support the country in the protection from external threats.
The Software Developer is required to assist in the development and integrate of software employing an Agile Software Development Methodology (SDM). The position/s will include developing software, integrating Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) and Government Off the Shelf (GOTS) software, documenting technical processes and assisting with testing and deployment.
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE WILL ONLY BE SUITABLE FOR INDIVIDUALS WILLING TO UNDERGO THE TSPV CLEARANCE UPRGRADE PROCESS WHICH CAN VARY FROM 12-18 MONTHS IN TIME.
THE TSPV CLEARANCE PROCESS CAN BE LENGTHY & INTRUSIVE, AND YOU SHOULD ONLY APPLY IF PREPARED TO FOLLOW THROUGH TO COMPLETION.
EMPLOYMENT WILL ONLY COMMENCE AFTER SUCCESSFULLY UNDERGOING CLEARANCE.
Other Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrable experience with Puppet, Ansible and Docker automation tools.
- Enhance and support automation capability for existing systems and recommend/design new structures and tools which meet business requirements which take into account the target environment. Integrate Commercial Off the Shelf and Government Off the Shelf software. Translate logical designs into physical designs and integrate software employing an Agile Software Development Methodology.
- Monitor systems and infrastructure; provide assistance with support requests to fix and troubleshoot issues
- Implement and maintain automated testing. Provide feedback on implementation and design aspects as required from other areas.
- Database design and implementation for operational systems.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures and produce documentation, including detailed design documentation, in accordance with ASD policies and procedure.
- Provide guidance and direct the work of other team members. Work as a member of an integrated Agile team and effectively prioritise, allocate tasks, participate in and contribute to design reviews, stakeholder meetings and agile processes.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.