Are you a Software Engineer with a passion for development and design? We are currently seeking applications from Software Engineers that have detailed knowledge of aviation legislation and regulations. Reporting to the Team Lead you will work as a Software Development Engineer within an engineering team to developing airborne and ground-based software products.
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
- Software requirements analysis
- Software integration and testing activities
- Develop & construct testing procedures
- Review engineering artefacts across the product lifecycle
- Develop, review & manage design documentation
- Conduct technical investigations and analysis relating to system requirements
- Manage design engineering tasks including repairs and modifications
Required Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Software, Electronics or Avionics Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the aviation industry
- Working knowledge of software development
- Firm understanding of aviation legislation and regulations (CASA, DASR)
- Understanding of maintenance & engineering cost drivers
- Experience with software development in some or all of the following is highly desirable: Ada, C/C++, SQL, Java, Python, Unix, Linux,
- Strong communication skills both written & verbal
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
Due to the nature of this work applicants are required to hold Australian Citizenship and be eligible to obtain a Defence security clearance.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG