We're currently working with an innovative Defence technology business that are searching for a number of highly skilled Software Engineers to contribute to the ongoing product development and product support goals of the organisation.
The opportunities require applicants with deep technical software engineering knowledge, strong coding skills and a developed understanding of the functional role of software in conjunction with electronics design, mechanical design and systems engineering disciplines.
This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious Software Engineers to be involved in the full development lifecycle of cutting-edge military equipment.
- Produce software designs that satisfy defined requirements in the specified time frames.
- Undertake software analyses in support of product development activities.
- Work with systems engineers to ensure that all requirements are identified, captured and analysed such that design can be developed that satisfies the requirements.
- Support and undertake test and evaluation activities on software to verify and sign-off of all design requirements.
- Work with other engineering disciplines to ensure cohesive and complete system designs.
- Prepare and review all documentation required to support designs.
- Work with Project Engineers to ensure design solutions are delivered on time and on budget and meet other project management requirements.
- Other duties as directed by the Software Design Group Lead.
Due to the nature of the companies work, applicants must hold an Engineering degree (Ideally Software), and be an ITAR compliant Australian Citizen
Kinexus, formally Kinetic Recruitment, are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Phil Loyden on 02 9492 7505 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.