ABOUT THIS ROLE
Ideal role for a developing software engineer, looking for that next step. Work with a collaborative team on the latest defence concepts that will shape future capability and technology.
A variety of projects guided by senior engineers and mentors will propel your skills to new heights.
You will play a vital part in the full software development life cycle, testing, validation, integration and much more.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is well established within the defence technology space. Join a small to medium team of dedicated professionals, reputable within their fields. They provide specialist advice on various defence projects including simulation systems for naval and aerospace assets, encompassing intelligence, surveillance and electronic warfare.
- Conceptual software design and development.
- Software validation and testing.
- Technical Job briefs and client liaison.
- Team and client collaboration/brainstorming .
- Theoretical solutions for abstract problem solving.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- C/C++ software experience.
- Degree qualified in a software/IT field.
- Australian citizen with the ability to gain a security clearance.
- Industry software experience.
- Defence, medical, rail or other real time safety critical software is advantageous.
- Varied work on multiple projects that will enhance your career.
- Latest concepts for defence technology.
- Your work will help protect Australian defence personnel.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Callum Andrew on 0401 420 900 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs