A Canberra based Defence Prime is seeking experienced Software Engineers to assist with the designing, developing and testing critical software components. Grow your skills by collaborating with other experienced engineers in a dynamic team, guided by a senior Software Team Leader, granting you a unique opportunity to further your career.
- Experience in one or more of the following languages, Java, Ada, or C++
- Experience developing software in Windows and Linux environments.
- Experience in writing software requirements for software components within software intensive systems.
- Experience in designing and developing software components within software intensive systems.
- Experience in testing software components within software intensive systems.
- Experience in any of the following languages, C#, Bash, Python and Go.
- Experience with any of the following tools/technologies, Dockers, Jenkins, DDS, Git, Clearcase and Automated Test Frameworks.
- Experience with the products, development environment and the tools used to develop and support software.
- A genuine interest and appreciation of large commercial and defence software intensive systems.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Jamie Beighton on 02 9492 7514. #LI-Jamie
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs