Software Engineer - C++/ JAVA
- Working on SATCOM projects
- Permanent role with attractive salary
- Opportunity to grow within the defence and space industry
A chance to work on Satellite Communications projects. Be part of a team where you are not just a number, but NV1 clearance is needed.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
This is a unique opportunity for Software Engineers to get their hands-on developing SATCOM software as part of a long running projects. You will be working on multiple projects including defence and commercial communication. You will need to produce clean code that you can read, test and maintain.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This company is a software engineering firm that has continued to win SATCOM projects across the defence space. They are a preferred supplier for many companies so there will be endless NEW projects. If you are a creative and self-motivated Software Developer with some decent experience under your belt this is the right fit for you.
- Working in an agile environment
- Help with all aspects of a SDLC from requirements gathering to design and development through testing.
- Working across multiple defence projects
- Work typically involves critical and creative thinking and executing a mixture of cutting edge technologies and techniques to produce innovative programming and software solutions.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Software Engineering degree
- Proficiency in C++/ JAVA/ Python - either is accepted
- Experience working with large code bases
- Keen problem solver
- Defence engineering experience NEEDED
- Experience with Angular, React or similar webframeworks
- NEED an NV1 clearance to be considered
- Australian citizens only
- Permanent roles with lots of growth potential
- 3 stage interview process
- Immediate start
- Become a part of a new and exciting sector
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Susie Stuart on 02 9492 7517. #LI-SS
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.