To all Software Engineers looking to take their next exciting step in their career into one of Australia's most advanced technology industries, have we got the job for you!
Our client is a multi-national Defence supplier for various defence systems including communications, navigation, sensors, signalling, control and virtual reality technology and is looking to expand its WA Software Engineering team with a senior member to help drive and build upon its existing capabilities and on-going support for the ADF and Commonwealth of Australia!
Permanent full-time role, based in Perth, WA. Those with experience in software programs including C#, .NET, SQL and similar tools are highly desirable! MUST be an Australian Citizen and able to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance!
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
- Execute and maintain software best practices
- Practice and implement agile development methodologies
- Maintain current knowledge of and execute continuous integration/delivery methodologies.
- Software programming utilising C#, .NET, SQL, Visual Studio and other software programs and platforms
- Provide requirements analysis and management with the use of software management tools
- Strong understanding of UI design and UX best practices.
- Lead Software/Systems Engineers on assigned projects, providing direction on technical/design and development process.
- Minimum 5 years Software Engineering experience
- Engineering Degree in either of the following disciplines; Electrical, Communications, Electronics, Mechatronics, Software and/or Hardware, Computer Science or similar
- Experience in leading software teams
- Australian Citizenship essential
- Defence industry experience (desirable)
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and can obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance.
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's No.1 Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry with over 19 years of support, made up of a team of ex-Defence professionals and professional recruiters, ready to support your needs!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.