Software Engineers of all level, Junior to Senior across Victoria, have we got the job for you!
We are seeking multiple Software Engineering opportunity with a focus on Computer Vision and Machine Learning.
MUST be an Australian Citizen and able to gain a security clearance in the future!
- Work in a development team and have an awareness of team issues
- Carry on current knowledge of and execute software best practices / agile development methodologies
- Grasp of UI design and UX best practices
- Understand and be involved in the full software life cycle through design, implementation, testing, and support.
- Maintain an understanding of the business's technical domain
- Continue designing documentation
- Assist in maintenance of software build environments and repositories
- Keep up with competing technologies and market trends
- Support land and sea based operations and trials
- Up to 5 years (or more) post-graduate experience in Software Engineering, Hardware, Development, Computer Science or similar field
- Tertiary qualification in one of the above fields.
- Experience with any of the following software tools/languages; C#, C++, Python, QT, .Net Framework, Visual Studio, SQL Server, PowerShell, Microsoft Operating Systems
- Those with experience in Machine Learning, AI or Computer Vision are highly desirable!
If this role matches your skills and attributes, please apply in Word Document format.
All candidates must be eligible to obtain and maintain an Australian Defence Security Clearance.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.