This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and for the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client provides innovative products and seasoned analysts to solve Australia's toughest EW challenges - from mission planning support, EW integrated reprogramming, simulation, test and evaluation, and training.
With over 35 years in the business doing so, they are renowned as being leaders in the industry of Electronic Warfare Systems designed to protect people from improvised explosive devices, simulation systems for mission planning and Unmanned Aviation Systems.
ABOUT THE ROLE
More than just the typical Software Tester's position, this career and step forward will see you using your skills in a collaborative team of driven individuals to develop solutions to real-world problems.
A role that allows someone to have an impact on the development of new and existing electronic warfare and radar-based technology.
Liaise with users and help to protect the next generation of defence personnel and equipment through your direct contribution to these projects, all while working on bleeding edge technology!
- Drafting and validating test procedures for a software development program
- Assist lead Engineers as the software moves from a test to a classified environment.
- Liaise with both internal & external stakeholders
- Ensure deliverables are successfully achieved
- Perform the integration and validation of complex system designs
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- MUST be an Australian Citizen
- Australian Security Clearance is highly desirable
- Software Testing Background
- Relevant Engineering degree qualification preferred
- Experience in defence environments will be regarded highly
- Strong communications skills both written & oral
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior-level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.