Our client is one of Australia's new up and coming Defence Industry simulation experts.
They are seeking a Software Engineer on a contract basis to assist with V&V activities on an exciting new simulation project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for:
- Design, develop and test software programs written in C++ or various other programming languages and produce related documentation
- Test databases, scripts, plugins, and user interfaces and produce related documentation
- Evaluate and integrate third-party and/or in-house software systems
- Implement error handling logic, evaluate software against specific test plans, and report results in terms of software verification and validation
- Commission software systems in conformance with required specifications
- Collect and analyse data relating to software systems for performance improvement
- Design, develop, assemble, test and install computing hardware
Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Software Engineering, IT or similar
- Minimum 5 years Software Engineering experience
- Experience in Defence related Software Engineering preferred
- A detailed software design, architecture, testing, reporting, verification and validation
MUST be eligible to attain an Australian Defence Security Clearance (Australian Citizenship required).
Please apply if you match the above description for a confidential discussion.
Please apply with CVs in WORD format
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ellen Hanratty on 03 9982 0303 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-EH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.