Our client is a leader in providing specialist engineering solutions to enhance Defence Aerospace capabilities, combining operational and engineering support with systems and software integration activities. The successful applicant will be a highly experienced software engineer that can lead a highly specialised team of software and systems engineers to deliver a major Defence communications capability. I am seeking a pro-active individual that is looking to build on their proven industry experience and provide advice in all areas of an aviation and acquisition environment.
- Build and lead a software development team
- Lead software team architecture and development efforts
- Establish a DevOps software engineering environment
- Ensure delivery consistent with Agile processes across the team
- Implement mechanisms to monitor, manage and provide progress on all software development activities
- Accountable for the on time and to quality delivery of software products
- Reviewing and applying best practices to establish architecture and frameworks consistent with and supportive of the Product Strategy
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications
- Lead the development of locally produced software components
- Lead the local software integration of world leading product lines
SKILLS & EXPERINECE NEEDED
- Degree qualified Software Engineer
- Extensive experience working on software intensive projects in the Defence sector
- Must have experience in DevOps tools and processes
- Experience in the application of cyber security to software development, integration, testing and release
- Must have proven leadership experience on software projects
- Strong stakeholder and senior executive management skills
- Candidates must have the ability to obtain an NV1 Defence security clearance
- Excellent career progression & development
- Ability to work on state of the art technology
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic working environment
This is an urgent role and we are interviewing for an immediate start - APPLY NOW.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Andrew Randhawa on 0422 840 076 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.