Our client is recruiting for a number of Software Engineers for 12 month contracts starting this April 2021 for critical Defence projects important to industry. The job is located in the Northern Suburbs of Adelaide. We are looking for Software Engineers with great knowledge, who are versatile and have good experience with engineering practices and methodologies i.e. design, review, test, implementation.
We are recruiting for a number of different skills so please apply or reach out for further information on each role.
Skills and Experience needed:
- Degree qualified in computer science, or similar technical discipline e.g. electronics
- Software component development experience within a software intensive system environment
- Knowledge of software development standards.
- Experience working in a team
- Minimum 12 months professional experience
- Good communication skills - written and oral
- Excellent problem-solving skills and innovative capacity, with a willingness to adapt and overcome
- Australian Defence Security Clearance to BASELINE (minimum)
The following technologies/softwares we are looking for:
- Java, Ada, C#, C++, Bash, Python, Go, Linux Systems, Platform/integration, Dockers, DDS, Git, Clearcase & others
Please forward your applications in WORD format. The rate of pay is payable up to $110p/h inc super (depending on the level of experience).
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ben Reeve on 03 9982 0311 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-BR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.