Kinexus is the leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry across Australia. We are currently seeking experienced Electronics or Software engineers with Defence industry experience to join one of Australia's Leading Defence Industry suppliers and be a part of some of Australia's largest Defence projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Software/Electronics Engineer will be responsible for:
- Derive software system requirements, define test requirements and participate in system design and system requirements reviews
- Undertake functional analysis to identify the optimum solution against a set of requirements and develop system specifications
- Design, develop and test software programs written in various programming languages and produce related documentation
- Design, develop and test databases, scripts, plugins, and user interfaces and produce related documentation
- Evaluate and integrate third-party and/or in-house software systems
- Implement error handling logic, evaluate software against specific test plans, and report results in terms of software verification and validation
- Commission software systems in conformance with required specifications
- Collect and analyse data relating to software systems for performance improvement
- Design, develop, assemble, test and install computing hardware
- Liaise with third-party software suppliers and other internal/external stakeholders to deliver projects into production
Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Software Engineering, IT or Electronics
- Minimum 5 years' Defence experience required in Software or Electronics
- A detailed design, architecture, testing, reporting, verification and validation background
- Ability to acquire a security clearance (Australian Citizen)
- Minimum 5 years Software or Electronics Engineering experience
- Experience working across the Full Software Development Lifecycle
MUST be eligible to attain an Australian Defence Security Clearance (Australian Citizenship required).
Please apply if you match the above description for a confidential discussion.
Please apply with CV's in WORD format
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Luke Mitchell on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.