We have a great opportunity for an experienced Software Team Leader to join our client on a 12-month contract working on the development of bespoke electronic devices.
The successful candidate will have experience working in a highly regulated development environment and exposure to writing software documentation in compliance with national standards and guidelines.
Please note this is a full time role based in Melbourne.
Key skills we are looking for:
- Degree qualified in a related discipline
- Prior experience leading software development projects
- Development experience working on Medical devices and the related standards (IEC 62304)
- Strong experience with embedded C++ application development
- A solid understanding of Linux and Unix environments
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
This is a very good opportunity to join a company who are at an exciting stage in their product development. If you are looking for a new challenge this could be the role for you.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ellen Hanratty on 03 9982 0303 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.