We are currently looking for an Automated Software Test Engineer to begin or expand your career within the Defence Industry and be a part of exciting telecommunications and safety-critical projects in Melbourne on a permanent, full-time basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, maintenance and implementation of automated test frameworks including implementation of automated tests using the curry Ruby framework
- Management of automated test environments, including identifying requirements and configuration management and setup and maintenance of test labs
- Contributing to the long-term automated test strategy and framework for the product
- Assisting with production of project test plans, test procedures and other required test documents
- Ensuring that all test activities for projects are completed on schedule to enable project milestones to be met
- Mentoring junior software test staff
- Test developed software and hardware systems
Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in software engineering, IT or similar
- Formal testing qualifications (e.g. ISTQB)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience writing Ruby scripts
- Experience working with Windows and Linux environments
- Experience in the full lifecycle of automating manual test cases
- Commercial experience texting complex hardware/software systems ideally in telecoms/IP industry
- Ability to acquire a security clearance (Australian Citizen)
MUST be eligible to attain an Australian Defence Security Clearance (Australian Citizenship required).
Please apply with CV's in WORD format
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ellen Hanratty on 03 9982 0303 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.