We are seeking an innovative Software Engineer with a background in the development of test activities to join an industry leader. Working out of the Brisbane facility you will design, plan, execute and report on the software test & evaluation activities.
The successful candidate will have proven experience preparing and conducting software testing activities ideally in an aviation environment. In this role you will work closely with Design Engineers from all disciplines to ensure that designs meet defined requirements.
- Design, develop and prepare tests & test plans
- Perform integration and test verification activities
- Giving approved engineering advice and instruction for continued airworthiness
- Conduct and coordinate associated functional test activities
- Develop test reports that detail test outcomes
- Prepare necessary documentation to support test and evaluation activities
Required Experience & Skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Software, Electronics or Avionics Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the aviation industry
- Proven experience developing and conducting software tests
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong both written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of aviation legislation and regulations (CASA, DASR)
Due to the nature of this work applicants are required to hold Australian Citizenship and be eligible to obtain a Defence security clearance.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 0419 630 422 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.