About the Role:
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Solidworks Mechanical Design Drafter to work on a contract basis within the automotive industry working with metals & plastics.
About the Company:
A rapidly growing organisation who specialise in the design and manufacturing of Automotive accessories, specifically aftermarket and genuine OEM parts.
- Working with multiple systems.
- Precision robotics/instrumentation.
- Plastic & sheet metal parts experience.
- Working to tight tolerances.
- Moving Mechanical mechanisms.
- High attention to detail/quality standards.
- Working as a good team player with excellent communication skills.
- Opportunity to work with some high-level Technology.
- Chance to build a great career, growing your skillset.
- Dynamic, talented and experienced team.
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Engineering Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Lewis Landau on 03 9982 0307 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.