Our client is a world-renowned supplier to the Defence Industry both Nationally and Internationally. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experience Solutions Architect to join a rapidly growing team here in Melbourne, to help manage the integration and conceptual process and design of naval communications and RF systems for the RAN! Based full-time in Melbourne, with option too grow in career!
- Assist the Business Development Team in preparing customer presentations
- Develop technical proposals and system description documents
- Developing system architecture and conceptual designs
- System definition/high level, preliminary and detailed design
- Adhere to and maintain Configuration Management Practices
- 8- 10 years+ Systems Engineering experience within Defence, Naval Field (Desirable)
- Engineering Degree in either of the following disciplines; Electrical, Communications, Electronics, Mechatronics or Software
- Experience in systems architecture, design & development and test & evaluation
- Active and current NV1 (Secret) security clearance, or reinstatable
- Experience working with RF and/or military communications
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and an Active NV1 Clearance or above.
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-Patrick
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.