Our Client is a large IT service company with nearly 6000 private and public sector clients. They are currently looking for a Solution Architect who can advise and manage across their innovative and complex engagement portfolio. The role will be maintaining ownership of operations, ensuring consistency and efficiency across multiple ICT engagements.
We are looking for a Solution Architect who can coordinate with the solution development and architecture and management processes. As well as participates in solution selling activities to ensure that marketing plans align with sales and launch plans. As well as taking a leadership role in developing and facilitating a wide understanding of the customer needs and requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, information technology or related field preferred
- Seven or more years of business solutions experience
- Experience working with company products and services, business processes and re-engineering
- Experience working with business environment, business industry and competitor products and services
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, product-line hardware and software
- Experience working with administrative and/or workflow systems
Due to the nature of the role only canddiates with NV1 or higher will be considered.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Jamie Beighton on 02 9492 7514. #LI-Jamie
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs