Support the overall naval enhancement and capability of the ADF using your skills in Solutions Architecture and Integration. NV1 or above cleared!
Must have experience working within the HF/VHF/UHF spectrum and within a Defence or Military domain!
Our client is a world-renowned supplier to the Defence Industry both Nationally and Internationally. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experience Solutions Architect to join a rapidly growing team here in Melbourne, to help manage the integration and conceptual process and design of naval communications and RF systems for the RAN! Based full-time in Melbourne, with option to grow in career!
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19 situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
- Assist the Business Development Team in preparing customer presentations
- Develop technical proposals and system description documents
- Developing system architecture and conceptual designs
- System definition/high level, preliminary and detailed design
- Adhere to and maintain Configuration Management Practices
- Support and develop HF/VHF/UHF and RF systems capability artefacts
- 8- 10 years+ Systems Engineering experience within Defence, Naval Field (Desirable)
- Engineering Degree in either of the following disciplines; Electrical, Communications, Electronics, Mechatronics or Software
- Experience in systems architecture, design & development and test & evaluation
- Active and current NV1 (Secret) security clearance, or reinstatable
- Experience working with RF, HF, VHF and UHF spectrum and/or military communications design and integration (Essential)
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and an Active NV1 Clearance or above.
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.