The Solution Architect is responsible for developing capability roadmaps, technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements and aligning solutions with the capability architecture
The Solution Architect will plan, organise, schedule, integrate and deliver complex Cyber Security services and artefacts, whilst working cohesively and flexibly with related stakeholders to Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC). The Capability delivered will enhance Australia's National Cyber Security Capability
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Contract or 24 month contract on offer
- SFIA Lvl 5
- Flexible/Part time working arrangements available
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated application of current architectural design patterns, standards, technologies and techniques including Architectural frameworks such as DoDAF, ToGAF or similar models.
- Develop capability roadmaps, models and plans to drive forward the current Cyber Security strategy, taking advantage of opportunities to improve business performance.
- Design, develop and implement complex Cyber Security Systems-of-Systems (SoS) Solutions Architecture to achieve business objectives.
- Manage the target design, policies and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across projects within the program, and gaining endorsement by the program's Design Authority.
- Monitor industry products to gain knowledge and understanding of currently emerging Cyber Security technologies.
- Identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved.
- Identify, document, and resolve issues and or problems that arise during the course of capability development cycle.
- Deliver capability utilising the systems engineering lifecycle, including the development of system designs and complex design documentation.
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.