Think, the internet of things for Defence in Australia, working for a global leader in spectrum efficiency. Are you a highly motivated person with proven abilities working within an integrated team on technical and non-technical personnel? Are you keen to learn and grow with the team? This is an awesome opportunity to support, deliver and be part of a composite team creating agile solutions. The team is small but the contracts are directly relating to Australia's sovereign capability. We are looking for someone who is adept at complex problem solving and is passionate about continuous improvement.
We are looking for a Project Delivery person able to participate in all phases of system development, from initial design through to implementation and testing, and on to in service support.
This company knows their success in solving complex problems comes from their people and their corporate culture reflects this awareness. It is a specialist provider of ICT services focused specifically on RF Spectrum and information management. They have an unparalleled reputation with their clients for delivering quality systems and services in planning environments, operational support, training, software development, implementation, and capability realisation.
You will be required to
- Coordinate on-site support for the local team including IT infrastructure/server/deployment
- Assist with transferring knowledge from the Parent company to the local based team
- Work on a variety of host and target platforms in a broad range of areas
- Work with the Data Management System through the Software Development Life Cycle
- Have the ability to work independently and collaboratively across local and global teams
- Be interested in overseas travel to the parent company for onsite training, once borders open!
Skills and Experience we are looking for
- Development experience using Agile methods (Scrum)
- Knowledge in requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and release of production quality software.
- Strong interpersonal Skills, including:
- A team approach
- Experience in liaising between Project Managers, Business Analysts and testers
- A creative approach to solving problems
- Ability to develop and implement improvements in development processes
- Writing technical documentation that supports software systems including architectural design documents, technical specifications, and work instructions/training documents
- Using automated testing tools
- Knowledge of Software Certification
- Knowledge of Defence ICT environments
- Have or can obtain a minimum of NV1 Security Clearance (Australian Citizens only)
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help grow careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Kylie Doon on 08 7523 9836 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-KD
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.