We are currently looking for a Storage Engineer to work in a Federal Government Project based in Canberra to support a centralized or remote storage facility. The role will be working primarily on Hitachi Data System Storage.
The Storage Engineer will be implementing and supporting a consistent and repeatable SAN/ NAS service. The role will involve development and design of storage solutions, as well as performing analysis, system enhancements and admin tasks.
Skills and Experience
- Hitachi Data System Storage arrays:
- Working knowledge of Netapp and Eternus storage arrays.
- Fiber channel switching and zoning (eg Brocade, Cisco MDS).
- Ability to troubleshoot IO performance and monitor disk usage.
- Experience in managing VMware.
- Experience in managing Netbackup
- Experience in Veritas Enterprise Vault is highly desirable.
- Requirements for on call.
Due to the nature of this role candidates interested will have to be able to acquire a NV1 clearance.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Jamie Beighton on 02 9492 7514. #LI-Jamie
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs